‚- Rugged, Compact Design
– 4 to 24 Channels, Expandable
– Plug and Play, No field calibration
– Best in class EMI, ESD Immunity
– 8 Programmable relays, Form – C
– Software designed to be interfaced
with other testing platforms
Rugged design, designed for reliability, multichannel fiber optic temperature monitor for Industrial and Laboratory applications.
The Rugged Monitoring T301 is a multi-channel fiber optic temperature monitor with precision measurement for
Industrial and Laboratory applications. The T301 Fiber optic monitor combines compact form factor and user friendly
interface in the monitor and software. It is designed to operate reliably in extreme EMI, RFI, Microwave and high voltage
environments. The T301 has a measuring range from -271 °C to +300 °C. The system oers complete immunity to RFI,
EMI, Chemical, microwave radiation, and high voltages making it an optimal choice for environments where the
limitations of conventional temperature sensors / monitors impact usage in extreme conditions. The system is based on
proven zero-drift GaAs technology and designed for Plug and Play operation.
The T301 is designed to collect data and to easily intergrate into existing systems through serial communication like
RS-485 or Gigabit Optical Ethernet. The T301 monitor comes with Rugged Connect software which is designed with the
needs of Test Platform or Industrial Process monitoring integration needs. It has the data integration capability of
multiple test platforms. Rugged Connect software is designed to collect data from 256 channels simultaneously. Plug
and Play functionality provides the flexibility to interchange sensors without the inconvenience / concerns of calibration.
Rugged Monitoring has a dedicated team for application specific customizations for fiber optic sensors, monitor
configuration and software integration to simplify the data collection of testing and monitoring applications.
– Transformer Hot Spot monitoring
– Industrial process control and monitoring
– Electric Vehicle and Battery Testing
– Medical Equipment testing (MRI, PETSCAN, NMR)
– Commercial Grade Microwave Radiation
– Food and Beverage Processes
– No shift over time, high stability
– Robust packaging
– Each Monitor comes with a complete NIST calibration
– Software designed for integration into test platforms
– Robust datalogging and Analytics
– Customizable according to customer specific
– Suitable for OEM-type applications.